Friday, February 6, 2009

Ketchup

Ok, a LOT has happened in the last month and I have been a bad bad blogger.

-I had hip surgery.
-My best friend came down from Indiana with her 9-mo-old to take care of me for the first few days after surgery.
-I got a sinus infection after my surgery. That's what happens when you are ordered to stay off all meds including allergy meds, for 2 weeks before surgery.

But more on hip surgery later. Right now it's time to show you how bored I am. I am so bored in the post-surgery recovery haze, that I ordered a 3,000 piece puzzle. That's right. The knitting and reading and DVD-watching was getting old so I decided to challenge myself. So here are the beginning pictures. I think the big challenge will be keeping the cats away from the loose pieces!

















Starting to separate the border pieces:

No comments: