Wednesday, December 19, 2007

six drunken flags

So, Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor have applied for liquor licenses. This seems to be one of the most idiotic things I have heard of recently, and I work for the news. Does their insurance company know about this? Isn't this a HUGE liability? Drunk swimming in the lazy river? Drunk roller coaster riding? Does Six Flags really need more assholes? I used to work there, and let me tell you, as a 17-year-old girl I got hit on by the most repulsive guys who will say the most offensive things to get your attention...and alcohol would just exacerbate this behavior. I mean, in the heat of the day, in July or August, the last thing we need is more dehydrated people in the park. I don't want to board the Titan worrying about getting splattered by projectile vomit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shit! I forgot about Holiday in the Park!