Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ladies, This Is The Final Rose of The Evening

It has been a week of final roses. I, of course, did not receive one. (I continue to be the "Alabaster Groomer".) Besides, the bachelor never chooses the bachelorette with short hair on that show. He's too intimidated. Luckily I have an entire rose bush in my backyard that will start blooming for me soon.

And to keep my rose bush company, I have some new additions! I bought some cilantro, chives, rosemary, oregano, basil, tomatoes, and jalapenos to plant this week. I also nabbed some nice lumber someone put out for the bulk trash to use for the beds. Hopefully I will be at least somewhat successful in my organic gardening efforts. It's worth a shot, especially after examining my receipts from Whole Foods.

No comments: