Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Begging You for Mercy

mish-mash:

-Replacing coffee pots is expensive, as they break waaaaay too easily. I don't even know how mine broke. I put it in the sink with warm soapy water in it, came back an hour later, and it was all cracked on one side. Piece.of.crap. The cost to replace it is $15 at Target, which is about half of what I paid for the entire coffeemaker. Ridiculous.

-These ceramic trays and bowls, found through Design*Sponge, are amazing. I like them all, but love #4, #5, #6, and #9. If you really love me you'll buy one for my new house.

-Palm trees are a bitch to cut out in photoshop. But after 2.5 hours of lasso-ing, my palm trees look SHARP. Watch out world.

-Tonight I am so so so looking forward to taking Ambien for the first time in an attempt to sleep through the incessant barking of the dogs next door. I am excited, to say the least.

-This weekend brings a long to-do list. Included are:
-mowing the lawn and pulling weeds
-measuring and cutting shelf paper (aka wallpaper I bought online because there is no such thing as stylish shelf paper) for all of the kitchen cabinets
-wash my car
-Hang curtain rods
-celebrating a friend's end-of-the-semester with brunch and thrift store shopping
-decide on paint colors
-get an oil change
-hanging a shelf or two
-picking up
-breaking down boxes
-looking for a dog trainer/behaviorist
-trying to get the kitchen door to latch
-vacuuming/mopping
-Target and home depot trips
-putting new knobs and pulls on the biult-in cabinets/drawers

...and maybe at some point, relaxing.

No comments: